[asterisk-users] STIR/SHAKEN

Alexander Perkins alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 19:08:15 CST 2021

Hi Greg.  In our use case, we purchase DIDs from them.  So, they are the
inbound carrier (they are a CLEC and IPES) and STIR/SHAKEN Service
Provider.  However, we do not use them for termination.  They offer service
termination, but we do not use them due to existing contracts.  So, in
order to have our calls signed, we needed them to do it.  The biggest issue
we've come across is the number of companies *able to *provide this service
is limited, especially to the Asterisk community.  I stress able to because
even though some companies are Service Providers, they are simply not
technically capable of offering it.

I will send you my contact's information at TILTX privately.  He's a
subject-matter expert with the STIR/SHAKEN framework and he's offered us
invaluable help.

Thanks,
Alex