[asterisk-users] channel creation issue in ARI

Tejveer Sharma sharmatejveer85 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 06:54:42 CDT 2021

Hi Joshua C. Colp,

We try to run load through our java application , In which we create a
channel and make an outbound call (using SIPPI client for testing), after
the call answer a prompt is played and then execute the disconnect channel
. This all takes almost 10-15 seconds. Application makes sure not more than
200 outbound calls will be in the system at any given time. In the starting
channel creation is quite fast but over some period of time it got stable.
Even in stable scenario channel creation rest api calls using ARI take
almost 5 to 6 seconds to create a channel and return back channel id.

Thanks
Tejveer Sharma