[asterisk-users] DAHDI timing

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Jan 6 15:50:03 CST 2021

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021, Dovid Bender wrote:

> The question is if it's using the card or the card or dahdi dummy (or
> whatever it's called) or if the card itself is being used.

Does this yield a clue?

pbx10:newline:13:47:53> module show like tim
Module                         Description                              Use Count  Status      Support Level
res_timing_pthread.so          pthread Timing Interface                 0          Running          extended
res_timing_timerfd.so          Timerfd Timing Interface                 1          Running              core

(I don't have any boxes using cards so I can't test.)

--
Thanks in advance,