[asterisk-users] DAHDI timing

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Jan 6 15:33:21 CST 2021

> pbx10:newline:13:25:02> timing test
> Attempting to test a timer with 50 ticks per second.
> Using the 'timerfd' timing module for this test.
> It has been 1000 milliseconds, and we got 50 timer ticks

I get:
as2-c3-njr2*CLI>  timing test
Attempting to test a timer with 50 ticks per second.
Using the 'DAHDI' timing module for this test.
It has been 1019 milliseconds, and we got 51 timer ticks
as2-c3-njr2*CLI>

The question is if it's using the card or the card or dahdi dummy (or
whatever it's called) or if the card itself is being used.

On a box with no hardware I get almost the same output
as1-c3-njr2*CLI> timing test
Attempting to test a timer with 50 ticks per second.
Using the 'DAHDI' timing module for this test.
It has been 1016 milliseconds, and we got 51 timer ticks
as1-c3-njr2*CLI>