[asterisk-users] ast_app_exec_macro: Cannot run 'Macro(atb)'. The application is not available.

thelma at sys-concept.com thelma at sys-concept.com
Mon Jan 4 13:39:17 CST 2021

On 1/4/21 12:01 PM, Doug Lytle wrote:

> No.
>
> My complete line
>
> exten => _45XX,1,Set(_ARG1=${EXTEN}
>      same => n,Gosub(check-number-forwarding,s,1(${ARG1}))
>
> So, if someone were to dial a 4 digit number starting with 45 (i.e. 4522), it would jump to the sub-routine called check-number-forwarding and supply the variable of 4522 to that sub-routine.
>
> It could have been just as easily written as
>
>      same => n,Gosub(check-number-forwarding,s,1(4522))
>
> Your sub-routine will need to pass what dialing options you are wanting to use.
>
> A good source of information
>
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Gosub
>
> Doug

OK, both combination worked but still silence until the all numbers are dialed.

exten => 65,1,Progress() ;plays the music on internal call
exten => 65,n,Answer
exten => 65,n,Dial(SIP/718xxxxxxxxxx at pstn-5665,20,U(atb-sub))

[atb-sub]
exten => s,1,Wait(6)
exten => s,n,SendDTMF(1)
exten => s,n,SendDTMF(xxxxxxxxxxxxx#)
exten => s,n,SendDTMF(xxxxxxxxx#)
exten => s,n,SendDTMF(1)

[atb-sub]
exten => s,1,Wait(6)
exten => s,n,SendDTMF(1)
exten => s,n,Gosub(check-number-forwarding,s,1(xxxxxxxxxx#))
exten => s,n,Gosub(check-number-forwarding,s,1(xxxxxxxx#)
exten => s,n,SendDTMF(1)

What I want is hear the phone dialing the number or play music, so I know it is dialing or doing something.
in the first line I have "Progress()" it used to play music but it doesn't anymore.