[asterisk-users] dahdi-linux-complete-3.1.0+3.1.0 : issue on CentOS 7.9 but ot on CentOS 6.10

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Fri Feb 12 12:11:45 CST 2021

Hello list

when installing latest DAHDI (dahdi-linux-complete-3.1.0+3.1.0) for
usage with asterisk-certified-13.21-cert6 on CentOS 6.10 all works well
when starting dahdi with "/sbin/service dahdi start".

But when installing the same DAHDI version in CentOS 7.9 I get the error
:*/usr/sbin/dahdi_cfg: error while loading shared libraries:
libtonezone.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory*
when issuing "systemctl start dahdi.service"

Is there something missing on my CentOS 7.9 system to work with the
latest DAHDI version ?

Or is there a better DAHDI version to be used on CentOS 7.9 ?

libtonezone is present on my CentOS 7.9 system :

[root at server admin]# locate libtonezone
/usr/lib/libtonezone.a
/usr/lib/libtonezone.la
/usr/lib/libtonezone.so
/usr/lib/libtonezone.so.1