[asterisk-users] Exec two commands with ExecIf

asterisk at phreaknet.org asterisk at phreaknet.org
Thu Dec 23 11:31:38 CST 2021

I believe it was deemed not to be of interest to the community.
If you think it would be useful to see in Asterisk, you should leave a comment on the JIRA issue[1] to that effect and it could be revisited in the future.
In the meantime, you can patch your installation to add the applications if you want them.

[1] https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-29497