[asterisk-users] [External] Re: Asterisk 16.23.0 doesn't respond anymore

Floimair Florian f.floimair at commend.com
Tue Dec 14 03:37:01 CST 2021

Still this is a PITA. Just use your name so we know who we are talking to from the headers without looking at the body.
There should only ever be one "Administrator" on a mailing list, which is the admin of the list itself.
If you are admin in your own domain, we simply shouldn't care about.

So please change your name or use another email for this list.

FLORIAN FLOIMAIR
Symphony Cloud Services (1568)

Am 13.12.21, 23:39 schrieb "asterisk-users im Auftrag von Administrator" <asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com im Auftrag von admin at tootai.net>:

    Hi Mark

    Le 13/12/2021 à 22:53, Mark Murawski a écrit :
    > Hi,
    >
    > 1) You should change your name on your email client so it doesn't say
    > "Administrator"

    And for the name, emails are always signed with first name ;)