[asterisk-users] Server loses sip registrations after converting to vm to mysql storage.

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Apr 20 15:07:46 CDT 2021

On Tuesday 20 April 2021 at 22:03:50, Telium Technical Support wrote:

> How about starting a console with verbose turned up.  After a loss of
> registrations review the console output to see if there is some event.

Alternatively turn on verbose (or debug) logging and then review the log files
after the event.

For what it's worth, I use the Debian packaged version of both Asterisk 13 and
Asterisk 16 to store voicemail via ODBC and it works fine, alongside SIP
realtime.

Antony.

--
RTFM may be the appropriate reply, but please specify exactly which FM to R.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.