[asterisk-users] PJSIP tight loop on auth failure

Kingsley Tart - Barritel Ltd kingsley.tart at barritel.com
Wed Oct 28 13:11:33 CDT 2020

On Wed, 2020-10-28 at 14:40 -0300, Joshua C. Colp wrote:
> This is not yet fixed, but is being worked on. I have it as a
> security issue currently out of caution (although I don't think we'll
> treat it as one after further investigation).

Right OK, thanks.

Do you have any idea of the sort of timescale, and whether it'll be
available as a patch that we can apply to our existing installation?

We have a very complicated setup and many months of dev time invested
in stuff working with the current version, so an entire version update
would require us to do lots of extensive testing before rolling it out.

Cheers,
Kingsley.