[asterisk-users] linphone calls not missed due to cause not 487

sergio sergio at outerface.net
Mon Oct 5 21:12:27 CDT 2020

Hello.

Calls cancelled by caller during the dialing phase, are shown in
Linphone as simply past calls, not missed ones.

I thought this is an Linphone issue, but Sylvain says it's on my PBX side:

https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-android/issues/832#issuecomment-557474864

 > The CANCEL message has a Reason header with Q.850 protocol and cause
0, which doesn't mean call has been missed (should be 487).

Is this my dialplan / setup or an Asterisk issue? How can I get Asterisk
to send cause=487?

--
sergio.