[asterisk-users] Asterisk : CDR Analyzer Updated

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon May 25 04:47:01 CDT 2020

Everybody,

I've been using the old Asterisk CDR Areski GUI CDR-Stats for at least a
dozen years, it was easy to configure and didn't requite installing
'connectors' on anything or adding tables on the DB server.

It's based off of PHP5 and the only reason I still keep around a Debian
7 system, since it won't work with the newer PHP7.

A friend of mine is learning PHP7 and offered to update Asterisk Stats
to work with the PHP7 as a learning experience.

I've currently got the updated Asterisk Stats running on Debian 10
(Buster) without issues.

Anybody wanting a copy, just reply to this email and I'll provide the
updated archived install.

Doug