[asterisk-users] Stir Shaken is upon us

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Jul 15 10:28:10 CDT 2020

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020, Steve Edwards wrote:

> So this is a provider issue, not an end user issue and 'June 30, 2021'
> doesn't sound like 'soon.' If this is legit, why haven't my providers
> said squat?

Seems one of my providers, Vitelity (iax.cc to us old timers), when asked,
is not panicking about the imminent end of the world:

"Thank you for reaching out.  We will not be doing any stir shaken changes
until the end of the year.  If changes are necessary client side, we will
let you know."

--
Thanks in advance,