[asterisk-users] Stir Shaken

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:35:11 CDT 2020

I need to point out the this is factually misleading and materially false:
"I think this, being the basis of your whole argument, is the fallacy.
S/S is forcing people to take responsibility, for sure, but carriers
won't just let their customers leave because they don't want to sign
calls.  It will force them to make sure they know who their customers
are, and make it impossible for those customers to escape consequences if
they misbehave."

There is Law of The Land that is about to take effect. Use google and
search "stir shaken" Whoever thinks I am exaggerated is dreaming. Also: it
is true that my service is the only one for asterisk --worldwide. The model
proposed by Transexus (302 redirect with a new header) can't be used by
Asterisk.
But don't take my word for it:
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-28924