[asterisk-users] Redis in place of astdb

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Jul 8 06:36:03 CDT 2020

Hi,

Does anyone know of any projects that would allow you to use Redis in place
of AstDB? By in place of I don't mean for what Asterisk needs but to store
values. For instance for CNAM currently we need to use an AGI to connect to
redis to pull CNAM. So in place of:
Set(CALLERID(name)=${DB(CNAM/${CALLERID(num)})}
it would be done with redis for example:
Set(CALLERID(name)=${REDIS1(CNAM_${CALLERID(num)})}

If not can the devs here give me a pointer to where to look?

TIA.

Regards,

Dovid