[asterisk-users] PJSIP do not challenge 'options' without username. - silence 'notice' on console.

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Thu Jan 23 05:24:57 CST 2020

Hi Gang

Mitel PBX use 'options' without username to monitor the connection.

Therefore Asterisk PJSIP cannot match an unsername against an endpoint
and prints a notice on the console.

Is there a way to silence this kind of notice?

I wonder if identify_by 'header' could solve the issue to match method
'options', but I was not able to find any documentation about this.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden