[asterisk-users] pjsip startup errors when using "with-ssl" configure option

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:02:01 CST 2020

Hi Kevin!
Thanks very much for your reply! Much appreciated!
So I just have a remaining question from this, if the with-ssl is not
mandatory to have the encryption support, what is it actually used for?
Maybe it is some old flag which is not needed anymore and so can be ignored
for now and possibly removed from the configure/makefile stuff for future
releases?

Kind regards,
Patrick Wakano