[asterisk-users] Detect if people is talking

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Dec 31 11:34:52 CST 2020

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020, Valter Nogueira wrote:

> We have some agents that pick calls but say nothing, letting customers
> "alone". Is there any way to detect if an agent is speaking?

I'm not sure I understand the situation. Are you saying agents are failing
to do their job and just let the customer wait until they hang up in
frustration?

If you record the calls, could you analyze them after the call? I don't
use agents or queues so I don't know if it is possible, but the
'monitor()' application records each leg in a separate file.

--
Thanks in advance,