[asterisk-users] [asterisk-app-dev] Handling transfers with ARI

Jean Aunis jean.aunis at prescom.fr
Wed Dec 23 01:56:07 CST 2020

Thanks for the answer.

Not sure I get the idea : when a SIP phone performs a blind-transfer, I
have no control over what Asterisk does with the channels. During my
tests, Bob's channel was automatically pulled out of the bridge, and
replaced with a Local channel whose peer goes through the dialplan to
the transfer destination.

How can you link the newly created Local channel with Alice's one ?

For the moment, I have a piece of solution with the BridgeBlindTransfer
event, but I still have troubles with these Local channel issues.