[asterisk-users] Multiple real times for same object

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Mon Apr 13 09:36:48 CDT 2020

Josh,

What should Asterisk do if one of the real time methods fail? I have in
extconfig.conf
musiconhold => curl,http://localhost/moh.php,1
musiconhold => mysql,db-east,asterisk_moh,2

If the first server sends back a 404 it does not go to the second
connection. Shouldn't a 404 be considered a failure and it should then move
over to the next rt engine?