[asterisk-users] Load issues using AGI

Jöran Vinzens vinzens at sipgate.de
Fri Sep 20 12:49:50 CDT 2019

Hi,

@josh, We are using AGI. It is a very simple perl script. If we need to
move to FastAGI we most likely would port it to ARI instead. But I let you
know.

@john, we using Perl. To see if it is a problem with the perl i had put an
"exit 0" just at the first lines  so there is no logic done at the AGI.
It's only the start up and return from AGI what produces the most of the
load. Nevertheless, we will try what you just posted.

thanks for your help. I will keep you updated!

BR
Jöran