[asterisk-users] 10 Caller IDs to be used randomly or progressively

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Sep 17 19:55:50 CDT 2019

On Wednesday 18 September 2019 at 01:15:57, bilal ghayyad wrote:

> Hello;
> I have 10 Caller IDs and I need each call (each time) to use one of these
> Caller IDs to be the caller id. I know that I can use this syntax as
> example:
> exten => _90ZXXXXXX,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=01747576)
>
> But how I can set the callerid each time from be one of the 10 caller ids
> that are allowed for me?For example: first call to use caller id 01747576
> and second call to use caller id 01747577 and third call to use caller id
> 01747578 and so on, how? RegardsBilal

https://www.voip-info.org/asterisk-func-rand/

https://www.voip-info.org/asterisk-cmd-execif/

https://www.voip-info.org/asterisk-cmd-gotoif/

should give you some ideas.

Antony.

--
Never automate fully anything that does not have a manual override capability.
Never design anything that cannot work under degraded conditions in emergency.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.