[asterisk-users] 10 Caller IDs to be used randomly or progressively

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 18:15:57 CDT 2019

Hello;
I have 10 Caller IDs and I need each call (each time) to use one of these Caller IDs to be the caller id.
I know that I can use this syntax as example:
exten => _90ZXXXXXX,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=01747576)

But how I can set the callerid each time from be one of the 10 caller ids that are allowed for me?For example: first call to use caller id 01747576 and second call to use caller id 01747577 and third call to use caller id 01747578 and so on, how?
RegardsBilal