[asterisk-users] SIP trunk problem: Message option 200 (heartbeat)

Joshua C. Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Sep 4 04:43:43 CDT 2019

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019, at 6:01 AM, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Hello;
>
> I am facing a trouble with the SIP service provider, they are saying
> that there is a problem related to message option 200 (the heartbeat),
> so what is required to add this for the sip configuration? Below is my
> sip debug trace log with the them and the sip peer configuration:

OPTIONS is treated as if it were an INVITE, so it looks up the extension in the dialplan. The following shows what extension and context:

[Sep 4 12:42:20] Looking for s in trunkinbound (domain 10.240.147.26)

If you add an "s" extension to the "trunkinbound" context it should then respond 200 OK.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer