[asterisk-users] PJSIP Setup Outbound SIP Trunk

Ahmed Chohan ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 12:25:53 CDT 2019

Thanks for reply.

After going through the all configurations, there was syntax error with the
dial plan for outbound call i.e. previously I was using
"Dial(PJSIP/trunk_proxy/${EXTEN})" and was unable to make outbound calls.
Later changed to "Dial( PJSIP/${EXTEN}@ trunk_proxy)" it worked as expected
i.e. no need to set auth/reg for the SIP trunk as not setting it up at SIP
Proxy end.