[asterisk-users] Asterisk and CentOS 8

George Joseph gjoseph at digium.com
Thu Oct 17 11:19:12 CDT 2019

At the current time, we do not recommend attempting to build Asterisk on
CentOS 8.  Many packages Asterisk uses are not yet available and would
require building from their sources.  The Asterisk packages are also not
available in the EPEL 8 or CentOS 8 repositories yet for the same reason.

We'll update you when we think it's safe.

--
*George Joseph*
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Software Developer | Software Engineering