[asterisk-users] multiple softphone clients and same/different account credentials

Ben Ford bford at digium.com
Tue Nov 26 09:52:38 CST 2019

I'm no expert on the user side of things, but I would prefer option A. Of
course, this is completely your preference. Asterisk will allow either
option, so you have some flexibility there. One of the advantages of option
A is that you can have multiple devices (like you mentioned) that can all
be rung at once simply if the user has a desk phone, mobile work phone, etc.