[asterisk-users] On Register, run a script, validate source IP

Jöran Vinzens vinzens at sipgate.de
Wed Nov 20 03:08:56 CST 2019

Hi,

for me it sounds like you need an SBC.
We use Kamailio in order to check users IP Addresses. There are modules
like "permissions" in kamailio what could do this. As well there are pike
checks, sanity checks and a bunch of other useful tools.

If you want to secure and protect your Asterisk you should not use the
Asterisk for it.

BR
Jöran

Jöran Vinzens - vinzens at sipgate.de
Telefon: +49 211-63 55 56-21
Telefax: +49 211-63 55 55-22

sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106/5724/7147, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.co.uk