[asterisk-users] Truly *background* music on hold

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Tue Nov 19 11:04:10 CST 2019

Hi.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to achieve true background music on hold,
by which I mean music which plays continuously, even in the presence of
additional spoken announcements, such as:

a) intermittent Playback() commands which I want to do every 30 seconds or so

b) queue announcements of caller's position etc.

So, I'm looking for music which plays *continuously* and gets spoken
announcements played over the top of it fom time to time.

Any ideas how I could achieve this?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
I wish you the worst day of your life today.

After all, then you know the rest will always be better.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.