[asterisk-users] Global number rewriting rules affecting ALL headers?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Tue Nov 19 08:06:38 CST 2019

Quick update.

I guessed right.

I had put the call to the subrouting on the 'local' channel which is
created after the call is being redirecting.

If i put it on the calling channel and setting RDNIS to the correct
value, the corrected phone nuber is transmitted to the calling party
via Diversion header.

Similar, on the Local generated call from the remote 301, I could just
change CALLERID(RDNIS) to the correct value, causing this value to be
sent to the destination in the Diversion header correctly indicating
origin and cause of the redirection.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden