[asterisk-users] On Register, run a script, validate source IP

Sebastian Nielsen sebastian at sebbe.eu
Mon Nov 18 06:41:55 CST 2019

You could use permit/deny in the sip.conf.

That would require your script to update sip.conf dynamically and reload the config for each time user wants to update their accepted location.

To avoid excessive reloads, you could have that the changes will take effect after 00:00, so you have a cron script which reads the user database and updates sip.conf, and then reloads asterisk ONCE.
So any changes user makes to their sourceIP/GeoIP configuration on webpage, will not take effect until midnight.