[asterisk-users] Antwort: Re: sip.conf host!=dynamic peer specific options (e.g. directmedia=off, transport=tcp) not working!?

Thomas Roos Thomas.Roos at Industronic.de
Thu Nov 14 09:49:57 CST 2019

Hi,
thank you for pointing me to my problem - I used the fixed ip in the
extensions.conf, when using peer name my problem is gone.
thanks!

Von:    "Joshua C. Colp" <jcolp at sangoma.com>
An:     Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Datum:  12.11.2019 14:44
Betreff:        Re: [asterisk-users] sip.conf host!=dynamic peer specific
options (e.g. directmedia=off, transport=tcp) not working!?
Gesendet von:   "asterisk-users" <asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com>

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 3:06 AM Thomas Roos <Thomas.Roos at industronic.de>
wrote:
Hi,
when using some non dynamic  host eg. host=192.168.111.153 in sip.conf
asterisk is not considering specific peer options eg. directmedia=off,
transport=tcp
if I set host=dynamic and register the sip phone it works as expected.
Is this a bug or feature - I wanna disable the usage of directmedia for
some peers with fixed ip but wanna allow it in general. Same with
transport=tcp.

[97]
type=peer
host=192.168.111.153
transport=udp
context=extern
dtmfmode=auto
directmedia=off

cheers, Thomas

Is this an incoming or outgoing call? Are you sure that entry is being
used? What's the console output?

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer

Check out the new Asterisk community forum at:
https://community.asterisk.org/

New to Asterisk? Start here:

asterisk-users mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: