[asterisk-users] CDR extract call numbers on interval on unique callers

Andre Gronwald andregronwald78 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 07:33:52 CST 2019

hi,

we want to extract the information when the most callers are entering
our phone system based on an interval of 15 minutes. this is quite
simple (although not perfect) with
select calldate, count(*) as anzahl from cdr where calldate >
'2019-10-12' group by unix_timestamp(calldate) DIV 900 having ;

Unfortunately we have lots of callers who calls multiple times when they
are forwarded to a queue instead of being answered by a human
immediately. But to know when we need more people I want to count same
caller-ids within an interval as one call.

Any ideas how to do this?

kind regards,
andre