[asterisk-users] Paging systems?

Bryant Zimmerman bryantz at granddial.com
Thu Mar 21 22:39:46 CDT 2019

Michael

Based on how I read the manual if you connect the TIP and RING of the ATA to the right pairs you should be able to send a call to the paging box. It looks that when the page call is picked up by the paging system you would then press a zone 1-9 or 0 for all.  The page would then bridge to the desired zone. the page would complete when the call is hung up. You would likely need to make sure the ATA is using current loop disconnect or reverse to ensure hang-up.

I think it should be the PABX config using the Figure 3 configuration.

Best of luck

Bryant Zimmerman

Sr. Systems Architect
Grand Dial Communications, A ZK Tech Inc. Company
616-299-5607 (mobile)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003 (office)