[asterisk-users] Asterisk using Path: and chan_sip

Joel Serrano joel at gogii.net
Thu Mar 21 16:34:11 CDT 2019

Hi,

I found this:
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2019-January/104312.html

It turns out my issue was caused by a wrong *nat=* setting for the device...

After changing:

nat=force_rport,comedia

to:

nat=comedia

I can now see correct IP and RTT in asterisk `sip show peers` for devices
registering via an intermediate proxy :)

Just wanted to update this in case it helps anyone else.

Cheers,
Joel.

My problem was caused by the *nat=* setting for the device.

I found