[asterisk-users] Doing weird bouncing of IAX trunk calls on purpose

Nick Olsen nick at floridavirtualsolutions.com
Wed Jul 31 11:42:38 CDT 2019

Not to divert the thread from the original question. But have you
considered switching the trunk to SIP? It's highly personal preference. But
I haven't used IAX2 between asterisk boxes in years simply because of
weird™ issues. SIP being more widely accepted protocol from all points of
reference (Like router manufactures SIP ALG..etc).