[asterisk-users] Lightweight ODBC DB

Telium Technical Support support at telium.io
Tue Jul 30 22:18:39 CDT 2019

Have you looked at PBXSync (or HAAst) from Telium?  (https://telium.io)

These products will sync MySQL, SQLite, plus files, directories, etc. intelligently.  (Differentials only) between PBX’s, reload configurations on the fly, etc.  No need roll logs or recover from a base in case they get too far out of sync.

HAAst will also prevent synchronizing if a node is in poor health (to avoiding sync’ing in corrupted data).

I’m not sure what you are building but this might help.  Aside from this, avoid block based synchronization of databases (eg: DRBD) for the obvious reasons.

There are Master-Master sync tools out there, but if you are trying to wrap some intelligence around that then you are basically building your own sync product.

-Raj-