[asterisk-users] Lightweight ODBC DB

Glenn Geller (VDOPh) ggeller at vdo-ph.com
Tue Jul 30 21:02:02 CDT 2019

Hi Dovid,

Totally possible... We're currently doing what you suggest with standard
mySQL configured in Master-Master replication mode, across many nodes
geo-distributed, with no (or few, like environment related) errors... for a
few years now.

This allows for fast updates at any node, and synchronizes via replication
across other nodes as necessary.

There are other replication solutions out there, but nothing as free, and
"light" as this, that we've found so far.

Hope this helps.

*Glenn Geller*

*VDOTel*