[asterisk-users] ARI libraries?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Sat Jul 20 14:10:08 CDT 2019

Hi Tony,

Le 20/07/2019 à 06:29, Tony Mountifield a écrit :
> Are there any other languages/libraries I should be considering?

Same here, after years of AGI / AMI, I recently made my first project
using ARI on Asterisk-16. I love Python, and was disappointed to find
that Python ARI looks abandoned. Then I found aioari
(https://github.com/M-o-a-T/aioari), an asyncio version of Python ARI,
which looked newer, and supported modern Python. Apart from a bug with
channel variables, aioari works for me. Hope that helps.

Best regards,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                   Systèmes   Linux   en   Polynésie  française
https://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.797.527