[asterisk-users] (NAT) direct media to host on local net when registering from external address

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 10:00:10 CST 2019

 How is your endpoint currently configured in asterisk? Have you tried
rtp_symmetric to see if the endpoint sends audio to asterisk if asterisk
can send audio back to the client?

Alternatively if your SIP Proxy is also a Media proxy you could set the
media_address on the endpoint to be your proxy and let your proxy handle
proxying the media to your endpoint.