[asterisk-users] Problem with AudioCodes MP-114 ATA

Yves yves030 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 10 16:50:07 CST 2019

hi,

quite unlikely (besides of an defect) that the behaviour of your
AudioCodes or Asterisk changed "from alone"... something must have changed.
What does the logs say (from asterisk... do you see register-events? and
from you AudioCodes?)
The AudioCodes Devices can export and restore their config... do you
have a backup?

regards,
yves