[asterisk-users] Polycom and SIP message

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Thu Dec 19 07:10:55 CST 2019

On Thursday 19 December 2019 at 14:04:36, Jerry Geis wrote:

> I presume it would just be sending a SIP message - no need to get anything
> back. Just want to pop a message on the phone.

Yes, but *what* message do you need to send?

How does a Polycom do this?

Without knowing that, I don't think we can work out how to ask Asterisk to do
it.

Antony.

--
Douglas was one of those writers who honourably failed to get anywhere with
'weekending'.  It put a premium on people who could write things that lasted

 - Geoffrey Perkins, about Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.