[asterisk-users] Block Spam Calls

Alexander Perkins alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 12:39:55 CST 2019

Hi All.  Thank you so much for all the feedback; it is really helpful.  I
found a company out there that specializes in Asterisk solutions and has a
Robocall/SPAM call solution specifically for Asterisk.  We give it a spin
last week and it turned out great.  It's not free, but works very well and
I think it is worth passing it on.  Here's the site for the service -
https://www.tiltx.com/asterisk-robocall-blocker.

I thought I'd pass this along as it has taken me some time to find
something for Asterisk that actually works.

Hope this helps,
Alex