[asterisk-users] Block Spam Calls

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at stratustalk.com
Fri Dec 13 13:42:38 CST 2019

Mind posting your dialplan code?  I was thinking the same thing - very
much like an old spam control program I used to use whose name now
escapes me.  First time senders would have to respond to an auto-reply,
then were added to a whitelist.

This would be a great FreeBSD module...

Cheers,

	*Jeff LaCoursiere*