[asterisk-users] DTMF not working on incoming calls

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.mx
Wed Dec 4 23:16:30 CST 2019

     What is  the best way to debug DTMF on a PJSIP trunk?  I have
cycled through all available options
('rfc4733','inband','info','auto','auto_info') but my IVR does not
recognize any options from the remote end. I have also tried changing
codecs from g729 to alaw or ulaw with the same result.  Outgoing calls
do not seem to have this problem, just incoming.  This is with Asterisk
13.29.2 but the problem started with 13.21 before I decided to upgrade
to the latest 13.x version.  Any pointers?