[asterisk-users] Delay on speak with Asterisk

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Wed Dec 4 00:37:51 CST 2019

Am 03.12.2019 um 19:28 schrieb Luca Bertoncello:

Hi again

> This delay happens on every peer, Deutsche Telekom and Messagenet, so I
> think the problem is NOT by the Provider, but in my configuration...

Maybe I got the solution...
I see, that I had the jitter buffer active. As I deactivated it, I have
no delay anymore.
Unfortunately is the audio quality now a little bad than with the jitter
buffer...

Any suggestion how can I improve the audio quality without add the delay?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)