[asterisk-users] ConfBridge audio issues

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon Aug 5 14:18:17 CDT 2019

On Monday 05 August 2019 at 19:54:50, Dan Cropp wrote:

> Channel B is the first to speak.  Everything seems perfectly fine.  Channel A
> hears it well and ConfBridge recording sounds good. Then, channel B replies.

Um, did Channel A say something in the meantime?

Or did you mean "Channel A replies"?

In which case...

> Audio from channel B seems fine in wireshark (no jitter/lag).  However, the
> ConfBrdge recording and channel B indicate garbled audio.

So, which channel speaks first, which replies, and which has garbled audio in
the recording?

Antony.

--
"I estimate there's a world market for about five computers."

 - Thomas J Watson, Chairman of IBM

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.