[asterisk-users] IVR call simulation on Asterisk 15 server

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at asterisk.open.source.it
Mon Sep 17 08:47:21 CDT 2018

On Monday 17 September 2018 at 15:42:50, Priyaranjan Nayak wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using Asterisk 15 server and wanted to configure IVR call simulation.

What do you mean by "simulation"?

> My configuration scenario is
> 1. A subscriber will register to Asterisk server and start a call.
> 2. The IVR audio will come from the Asterisk sever to sbscriber.
> 3. Once the subscriber pressed the botton, the call will connect to a
> number based on DTMF digit pressed by subscriber. Then call will continue
> for 30 seconds.
>
> I observered for normal call pjsip.conf file is used for configuration of a
> subscribers.
>
> Could you please help me on below queries ?
> 1. Which file we need to configure for the IVR call simulation ?
> 2. Please suggest a good documentation for IVR simulation.

Do you actually want to create an IVR system, or do you just want the caller
to be answered by a pre-recorded menu, and it doesn't matter what digit they
press, they always get connected to the same number for 30 seconds?

Antony.

--
BASIC is to computer languages what Roman numerals are to arithmetic.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.