[asterisk-users] IVR call simulation on Asterisk 15 server

Priyaranjan Nayak priyaranjan4169 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:42:50 CDT 2018

Hi All,

I am using Asterisk 15 server and wanted to configure IVR call simulation.
My configuration scenario is
1. A subscriber will register to Asterisk server and start a call.
2. The IVR audio will come from the Asterisk sever to sbscriber.
3. Once the subscriber pressed the botton, the call will connect to a
number based on DTMF digit pressed by subscriber. Then call will continue
for 30 seconds.

I observered for normal call pjsip.conf file is used for configuration of a
subscribers.

Could you please help me on below queries ?
1. Which file we need to configure for the IVR call simulation ?
2. Please suggest a good documentation for IVR simulation.

Best regards,
Priyaranjan