[asterisk-users] Is there any way to pass caller id to cell phone?

Eric Klein eric.klein at greenfieldtech.net
Mon Oct 15 03:12:09 CDT 2018

Ivan,

Be aware that what you are asking may cause problems with making the call
to the cell phone.
Think of it this way, you are taking an inbound call and then sending it
out over your regular operator. They may object to accepting a call with a
CLID that does not match your account and could block it.
It is worth testing if they will allow any outbound CLID or need it to
match the account. The problem will get worse when SHAKEN'STIR comes into
effect and they need to certify that the call came from your office.
The reason they would block it is to prevent both spam calls and fraud.

Eric Klein
COO
Greenfield
Main US +1 805 410 1010
Main UK +44 203 746 6000
Main Il    +972  73 255 7799
Mobile    +972 54 666 0933

*Email *Eric at greenfield.tech
Skype: EricLKlein
Web: www.greenfield.tech
         www.cloudonix.io

*Disclaimer:*
This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential or legally privileged information. Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If an addressing or transmission
error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail and destroy this e-mail and any attachments.
E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized
amendment, viruses and delays or the consequences thereof. If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited.